Profile picture for farley51

house

I found a house I am interested in and its vacant. I can't tell if it's for sale or rent but I am interested how or who do I contact about it.
  • April 25 2011 - Redway
  • 0

Profile picture for Cathy Lathrop
Farley51,

Good Question!
To find out if a house is for sale or rent, contact the premier agent in the zip code area. They can answer that question for you.

Cathy Lathrop

Tax records should be available for public viewing.  Go to your city or county website.  Also, you could simply put up a note on the door, asking them to contact you.

Profile picture for amandathomas
How do you know the house is vacant? You could try looking up the legal owner through the CAD in your area, or asking your agent to do so on your behalf.