how can I change my review?

• February 08 2013 - Alpine
  • 0

If you go to your profile (under "My Zillow" in upper right), then "reviews written" you'll see the option to edit at the bottom of the page.   It will go back in the queue to be moderated, so doesn't appear on Zillow with the lender's profile until Zillow moderators have seen it.   They work M - F regular business hours.

Make sure you submit an honest review.  If the lender has called and is upset and is making you change your review, you don't have to do so.  instead report the lender to Zillow.