Profile picture for destar1990

how can I find an investments properties ?something like apartement need some work done

I want to buy house or commercial building where I can fix some parts of and make a profit it would be wonderfull in washington dc or in maryland pg county

• August 09 - Washington
  • 0

Profile picture for eric mc
I would recommend hooking up with a Realtor.  That way you can focus your search on REOs and Foreclosures.  That truly is the best way to make sure.  You can even request they only look for homes that are around 70% of Market value.  Which is usually what investors are looking for.  From a buyers point of view, there is hardly ever a reason to not work with an agent. The agents fee is typically covered by the seller.  
  • August 09