Profile picture for simbadog1

how can I find single family homes that were recently rented

I would like to find homes in Henderson that were recently rented and the price

• May 16 2011 - Green Valley North
  • 0

I can send you that type of report if you provide the details for the Comps; such as square footage, bedrooms, baths, pool or not, and any other factor to narrow the results for that zip code.  If you send me an address I can send all current rental listings as well as leases properties showing time on market and list price versus leased price.

Jerry Jenkins
[phone and email removed by Zillow moderator]

When you find a home that you are interested in, a Realtor has the information you are looking for. As a Realtor I can search for all leased properties and compare the home you are looking at and give you a good estimate of what the home should rent for.

If you haven't chosen a Realtor yet, it is a good idea to find one who matches your personality, and has a good working knowledge of the current market.

Let me know if you have any other questions, if you need I can send you rental comps on any property you wish.

Chris Elder

[phone and hotlink removed by Zillow moderator]