how can I find the real estate taxes paid in my neighborhood?

• May 20 2012 - Alpharetta

What I do in our County is as follows:  I go the assessor search page and I input the first six digits of our 10 digit tax numbers.  By inserting the first six you are inserting either the section township range, or the plat number of your neighborhood.  My NWMLS or King County IMAP will spit out the information of assessed values=taxes paid for that entire area. It is easy to do. Or you can call your local title company, as for customer assistance give them your information and tell them to produce an exported excel spreadsheet with the information you desire and send it to you.  Linda

Profile picture for mdlee58
In many places your county Proprety Appraiser's website has all this information.  Just search for your county.

I hope this helps.

Go to your city building (tax assessments office) - - property tax records are public records and you are free to view any and all you wish