Profile picture for kaytididit

how can I get a zestimate?

• February 04 2010 - Urb La Quinta Dr Velez
  • 0

Kay,

For addresses in the US, go to the Zillow home page and insert the address. I do not think it works in Puerto Rico.
Zestimate here

Please be advised that the Zestimate is just an estimate based on a computer model.  It is strictly an estimate and can be off by 20% high or low according to the Zillow FAQ's.

If you are selling or buying, contact a local Real Estate professional who will be able to give you information based on the local comparable sales and listings.  You can call or e-mail me for a referral anywhere in the US or Canada if you do not have someone you trust.

Dennis Smith, ABR, SRES, e-PRO, CDPE, Realtor® Lic #00476662
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Taylor Place Real Estate
Buy or Sell a Home with Me, Use my Moving Truck - F R E E for life.
dennis@SanDiegoHomes4u.com
760-436-0087, or cell at 760-212-8225