how can I look up houses by MLS#

• June 15 2013 - Surprise
  • 0

Dear User:

If you need free access to the actual MLS for free, give me a call or contact me. Besides being the actual MLS there are 100s of search criteria if you wish to search on your own.

Note, there is typically no cost to you to have a Realtor represent you instead of working with the seller's Realtor.

On Zillow, you can look up homes by MLS number by using the keywords box in the search filter.

You normally cannot look up properties on the MLS. Realtors pay to use the MLS. Let me know what your criteria is and maybe I can help you find what you are looking for in a property.