Profile picture for dabrowskisart

how can a young soldier with wife and child afford a $240,000 house like in your commercial?

In your commercial it shows a young soldier with family buying a nice big house in what seems to be the perfect neighborhood. ...I served and only knew government contractors that could afford that house, my father served 30 years and took him 25 years of it to afford a 250K dollar home ( and he was an officer). I like the "coming home part" but why dont you show reality of what our actual soldiers can afford.

April 28 - US

While I'm not "Zillow",  one notable aspect of the advertisement is the wife is working.   Two incomes go much farther than one.

April 28