Profile picture for alien75

how can i REMOVE MY LISTING?????????

1618 cora street crest hill illinois 60403. Its been on zillow almost 600 days and i want to QUIT USING YOU!!!!!
  • November 14 2012 - Crest Hill
  • 0

Profile picture for Nikki J

I am going to email you directly for a faster resolution.

Nicole Johnson

Profile picture for alien75
Thank you for your advise, BUT it didnt work since there is no REMOVE LISTING BUTTON for homeowners.  Only Real estate agents can do that.  I feel i need to cancel it since my listing is so old no one will find it way down there on the bottom of their list.  Even i gave up looking for it on the lists.  I just want to sell my house and get out of Illinois to go somewhere warmer.  Richard

Profile picture for Nikki J

I see the listing has been removed today, 11/14. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.

Nicole Johnson  

Profile picture for Pine Knoll Shores
If you have an account with Zillow, you should be able to just login, click on the listing and find the "Remove Listing" button.  If you had an agent that posted the listing for you, I'd recommend you contact that agent.  If that doesn't work, let me know.  I know someone that works for Zillow and I would be happy to contact him and ask him how to handle this situation for you!