Profile picture for robin2424

how can i buy a home?

How can i buy a home with so,so credit?
  • March 08 2010 - SBHS
  • 0

Robin,
You must  have a 620 to get an FHA loan. I have an awesome lender that can help you, it can't hurt to try and see what happens. Please feel free to call me with any questions. I am local and can help.
Jessica [Content removed by moderator due to self-promotion]

Robin,

It depends on how bad your credit is if you can use FHA financing.  Also depends on how much cash you have. You will need to contact almost any lender.  If you want a referral, call me.

If you do not qualify due to credit issues, there is a non-profit program that looks at your ability to pay, not your credit score.

This is NACA.  They give you extensive counseling so you are ready for homeownership.  NACA.com 

I wish you success in your homebuying adventure.

Dennis Smith, ABR, SRES, e-PRO, CDPE, Realtor® Lic #00476662
Taylor Place Real Estate, Carlsbad CA