Profile picture for viperbomb

how can i find my home value

• July 02 2010 - Fort Worth
  • 0

Profile picture for Sef Gonzalez
What is the address to your home?

I have a tool that might help you... it's fully automated;  called Market Snapshot.  Enter your address and it will pull data (solds and listed) around you and email you a custom Market Snapshot for your home.

MARKET SNAPSHOT

I have purchased this for my clients to use but be my guest. 

Julia

You won't find your home's value on Zillow.  Unfortunately, as awesome as the site is, their zestimates don't work for us in TX because it is a non disclosure sate.

I will be happy to assist you with a market analysis.  Feel free to drop me a note through my profile.  Zillow's rules prohibit me from posting my contact info.  here.

Naima

You can also, with no charge, contact a local agent and ask for comps in the area. Probably the most accurate way to truely find what your home can sell for in the current market. The market is ever chaning, and any local Realtor has access the every real estate transaction happening between buyer and seller, and using up to date and comparable comps is the best way to find the most accurate value. GOOD LUCK!

You can find a Zestimate by typing in your address of interest in the box on the home page and hitting the "go" button.  However, be aware that Texas (or at least parts of Texas) is/are non-disclosure so the data used are minimal.