Profile picture for ringo46

how can i find out how much my home is worth

• May 13 2011 - Zionsville
  • 0

ringo46,

Thank you for your question.  The best recommendation is to contact a local Realtor in your area.  You can find one by searching on Zillow in your area.  After you find one, you can read actual reviews by their past clients!!!  If this does not work for you, I would be willing to lend a hand just give me a shout.

In add to the wise advices, if you are still want the Zestimate for your research, click on the followed link.
http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/You-want-to-know-your-house%27s-worth-according-to-a-zestimate/324233/
http://www.zillow.com/wikipages/Create-Your-Own-Estimate/

Profile picture for susanisaacsre
I'd also recommend that you visit some open houses in your area. Looking at homes on a page is much different than walking through to determine condition, presentation and floorplan attributes and negatives. Make notes about things like staging and landscaping after seeing homes you like. You can refer to them when you get ready to list your own home.

Sign up on a real estate search site to see new listings that appear, and watch existing listings for Days On Market and price reductions. You can do this on my website http://www.susanisaacsre.com

If your planning on selling I suggest that you have a good real estate agent come over to your house and give you a CMA  (Comparable market analysis). That should give you a good start. Good luck! If you need a referral please let me know.