Profile picture for keith williams

how can i find out who owes a property in baltimore city.

• December 17 2010 - Baltimore
  • 0

Marney rocks - her answer, as usual, is spot-on!

GOOGLE the address FIRST and then use GOOGLE MAPs.  You can also Google the tax assessor's records and see if they are online

Hi Keith!

The Real Property Data Search section of the Maryland Department of Taxation and Assessments (SDAT) website helps. You just choose the county and put in the address, it will tell you the owner.
If it were a recent sale, though, it will not be correct. It can take up to six months to be updated.
I am hoping Zillow will allow me to link to the website -- every other time I have tried, it takes it down, but hopefully you will be able to catch the link to this before they do so:
http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/rp_rewrite/
Please let me know if I can be of further service.
Thank you!
Sincerely,
Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty