Profile picture for awesomef350

how can i fix a listing, my house and another house nearby have their addresses switched!!

Need to fix this ASAP, as  I am selling my house soon!  I've fixed the description when you click on the details link, so that's fine, but its on the wrong location.  A simple switch of the addresses would work just fine.
  • February 19 2014 - Central Colorado Springs
  • 0

Profile picture for awesomef350
so you're saying you cant fix Zillow?  google and bing are also showing mine switched with the other one.  I don't need the location fixed, I need the data fixed.  just switch the INFO on them and it will be correct.  and I don't care about google or bing, what does that have to do with Zillow?  how hard can this be?

Profile picture for Gilbert Castro
Hi awesomef350 -

I have looked into this and it appears both Google and Bing Maps are pointing at the same map location from where your home is at. We can not proceed with the switch since the property is already in the correct location. You may refer to the images below for additional information. 

Gilbert 

Profile picture for awesomef350
Awesome thanks!

the two addresses are"

my house:
4815 topaz dr, Colorado springs, co 80918

and

4790 diamond dr, Colorado springs, co 80918

I have updated the "details" of 4815 topaz so please don't change any of that

the two addresses are simply switched, just need to assign them to the opposite houses

thanks so much,  I was freaking out, cuz im selling soon!

mike

Profile picture for Gilbert Castro
Hi awesomef350 -

Please indicate the complete addresses of the properties in question and I'll check. 

Gilbert