Profile picture for ekenah

how can i get an estimate value of my house that i want to sell

the house is located in a very desirable area in beaverton oregon called Murrayhill
very convenient to freeway (but can't here traffic) library,market,gas stations,banks,minutes away from some wineries,Southridge High school which is one of the very desirable high school in the area,nice club house great for raising kids
  • March 09 2011 - Neighbors Southwest
  • 0

Profile picture for ozob2011
You could go to www.rmls.com or here at zillow.com and enter the items describing your house such as zip code, lot size, house square feet, bed rooms, etc.
This should search for houses like yours and give you a rough idea of the value of properties like yours without getting involved with an agent.

Interview at least three local brokers and choose one based on a number of factors mainly your gut feeling. We all use the same tools but we each handle our business very differently. If I can help, let me know. Thanks!

Profile picture for NY Broker
Call a local Broker and set up an apt

Best way is to call up a local REALTOR and get them to pull up comparables on your property.  This will be a free service for you and it will be a great resource to have all of your questions about the home selling process answered.  

Ekenah,
I am very familiar with your area and would be happy to do a CMA for you and go over todays current market value.  Before giving an estimate though I would like to walk thru and around your property and discuss any upgrades and such.  I am available by appt. so please feel free to call or email me and lets set something up. 

Thanks so much and make it a great day!

David Waite

Hi ekenah,

You should have a Realtor do a comparable market analysis (CMA) for you to give you the most accurate estimate for the current value of your home.  I do those all the time for homeowners. 

Let me know if I can be of service to you.  I can be reached at [contact info removed by moderator].

Steve