Profile picture for djohnson5576

how can i have a look at this place??

• Question refers to 427 Lees Mill Dr, Newport News, VA 23608
  • 0

Hey D.,
   The best way to get a look inside this property is to ask your Real Estate Agent to take you.  Really it's they who coordinate with the seller for a walk-through.  Very rarely will you find that you can walk up to a house that is being sold and have the owners let you check it out with out prior knowledge.
   I'm not sure if this is the answer you were looking for, but I hope it at least leads you in the right direction. Please let me know if this is helpful and if there is anything else I can answer for you.  Happy New Year!