how can i submit a cash offer for one of your listings.

please advise how to submitt a cash offer for 5089 Tersk CT, Grand Prairie TX
  • September 26 2012 - Grand Prairie
  • 0

I am sorry that you are getting conflicting information Katherine.

The home is indeed available for sale.

Zillow's rules prohibit me from posting my contact information here so please feel free to contact me through my profile (click on my photo) and I'll be happy to help.

Naima

Hi Katyherine,

This property is not currently on the market yet.

Can I send you a list with active listing? This way you save a lot of time doing research on non active listings.

You can reach me at [deleted by Zillow moderator]

Dixon
Realtor
JP and Associate
 [hotlink deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Contact a Realtor in Grand Prairie and let them check on the house to see if it is listed and for sale. Let the Realtor guide and help you.
Tim

ok, thank you

Profile picture for craigfial

Zillow is not a brokerage or listing agency.  You would need to contact the listing agent directly.  If there is no listing agent, it's likely the property is pre-foreclosure and not actually available for purchase.