how can you help me with a certain property?

I am interested in one house thats going into foreclosure on 4636 old buffalo rd, warsaw ny 14569. is there anyway you can help me get it faster than waiting until it goes on market? ive tried calling everyone, the lawyer, which has never called me or my husband back, the bank.  Is there anything you can do to help we would really appreciate it. Thank you very much Diana
  • June 19 2012 - New York
  • 0

Hi Diana - unfortunately it is very hard to know what stage the foreclosure is in!  It could take up to 3yrs to foreclose in NY!!!   Who have you been calling at the bank?  You need to talk to the Loss Mitigation Dept of that bank.  You may have a chance of buying before it gets listed.  Feel free to email me if you have any other questions.  Good luck!