Profile picture for henryfry2003

how do I add a home for sale by owner

Would like to add a full description with photos/
  • June 04 2014 - Tulsa
  • 0

Keep in mind that most likely you will need to do the same to all real estate related websites which can be a daunting task.  Regardless of the statistics if you do choose to hire a licensed real estate agent to help please keep me in mind.  My year to date statistics are 53 days on market for my listings and on average my listings have sold at 98.6% of their list price.  I would welcome the opportunity to assist.

Profile picture for Dunes ..
Anyway...the agent making unsupported statistical claims distracted me ;)

For Sale by Owner ....
Zillow has detailed instructions/tips here...Zillow Help Center

and/or

Post on Zillow and other RE Sites for free..check out Postlets (Owned/operated by Zillow)

Profile picture for Dunes ..
How about supplying your source for those statistics and the statistics?

The statistics support that only a very small percentage of for sale by owners ever sell.  Consider a local realtor.  Agents are an invaluable resource.

From the Zillow home screen, hover over Homes. You should see an option to "post a home for free". Near the bottom of the next screen you should see the option to "post for sale by owner". The next page you will select "continue" and continue following the prompts to enter your property details. I hope this is helpful, but if you're still having trouble you may want to access the Zillow Help Center under the "More" tab. Best wishes!