Profile picture for workitben

how do I add from make me move to zillow??

How do I add my :make me move : to zillow for sale??
  • October 23 2012 - Cleveland
  • 0

Profile picture for Jigz F
workitben -

It seems that there are now two listings for your property on the website.

This property is posted for sale and the other is on a Make Me Move status.

Since this property is already for sale, we will have the Make Me Move listing forwarded to the proper department for deletion.

Erwin

Profile picture for Jigz F
user0855250 -

I have checked on your profile and verified that your property is already for sale on Zillow.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you still need assistance regarding this issue.

Erwin

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton
This same link will likely help you both.

Posting and Make Me Move

Profile picture for CjTriv
First you need to "claim" your house address.  Once you have claimed your address, you can add it to the "make me move" list.

how do I list my home?