Profile picture for 34 Emerson Gardens

how do I also list on Craig's list

• July 14 2011 - Lexington
  • 0

postlets no longer automatically syndicates to craiglist. so if you create an ad on postlets and want to put it on craigslist you will have to copy and paste the html code

For real estate I think CraigsList.org is a waste of time and effort. I used to list all of my listings there using Postlets but there just was too little activity generated by the ads.

I also use Postlets. One of the agents in my office told me the other day that he likes GoGoPin better, but I haven't tried it yet.

Emerson Gardens,

There are various ways to list on Craig's List - I use four different programs to generate my Craig's List ads but then I also have track backs and click throughs with html generated graphics.  You can use Postlets.com for that.

You can also just use a simple Craig's List Ad through their site (click on "post to classifieds" but be sure to include your four best pictures compressed for web viewing.

I hope that helps!

Amy