how do I buy 2501 14th ave so. minneapolis mn

how do I buy 2501 14th ave south 55404? I am pre approved. for up to $102,000 but do not have the down payment until august 2013
Thank you
brown6394@hotmail.com
612-462-2574
lori brown
  • April 15 2013 - Midtown Phillips

Be patient, you will find something else.  When August comes around just be prudent and pay attention to deals.  I recommend my clients not to look until they are 100% approved for the price they want.  If you are not putting 20% down, the bank likely wouldn't give you a loan for it if it needs a fair amount of work.  There are other rehab loan options out there, but from what I see and others have stated, I would avoid.  Good Luck!

This building is coming down but it is time to be looking at areas in which you are interested.  I am wondering about your financing.  Has your Realtor or mortgage broker talked to you about DPA (Down Payment Assistance) programs?  These days you need a team working on YOUR side.  Your team should include a professional (and experienced) Realtor, an experienced mortgage broker, and a great property inspector.  Please call if you have any questions.

2501 14th Ave So has either been demolished or will soon be demolished- according to city records. The property is owned by an LLC but the taxes are being paid by a bank. This would infer the property is undergoing foreclosure.

Vincent Brown Construction has a contract to demolish the home.

The property is not currently listed for sale on Zillow.  You can save it as a favorite so you can get alerts when/if the status changes.

Meanwhile, talk to lenders to get ready to move quickly on getting funding should it become available.