Profile picture for babygut

how do I change my post from the free post to 6 months posting ? I want to upload same pics also.

• February 03 2012 - Huntsville
  • 0

Profile picture for babygut
Hi Ice,

It looks like I am not going to get the response I need.  I went to the owners.com and I upgraded my posting already there to a 6-month listing.  O.k.  Question now is will my listing on zillow list for 6 months also.  That is my understanding that my post will list on both sites for 180 days.  Please advise if I need to do anything more and if my posts are posted correctly on both of these sites.  Thanks!

• Ice L.Zillow
babygut -

Looks like you used Owners.com to create the listing. You would need to go to that website to cancel your listing so you can create a Featured Listing on Zillow.

If you need help deleting it, please let us know.

Ice

Profile picture for babygut
How do I cancel the postlet?  I have tried virtually everything and i keep getting message that I do not have edit permissions.  I posted my listing to zillow.  Can you provide steps to do what I am trying to do.  Also, my agent posted first through her realtor account, she cancelled everything and I posted myself.  How can I be sure that she has cancelled everything that she created? 

Also, I asked if changing the post from the free post to a 6 month posting meant that I would have to upload all pictures again.

First cancel your postlets listing (the free one), then you will be able to claim your home and list it using the featured listing approach.