how do I change out "My Favorites"?

• August 15 2011 - Shrewsbury
  • 0

Hi-

I'm sorry "Featured" is what I am trying to change out
I see how to delete "favorites"  thank you

Bear with me a moment, let's see if we can make sure we're talking about the same subject.   Are you talking about "featured listings" perhaps rather than "favorites"?

Hi -

Thanks for the response -
I see how to remove favorites - but I pay extra to post "Favorites"
and want to swap out new listings for the ones I have up now.

All Help appreciated !!

Thanks,  Heather

If you wish to remove houses from your favorites, go to "my Zillow" in the upper right, click on the word "favorites" then you will see a list and there is an option by each house to remove it from the list.   However, if you have claimed any of the homes, you first will need to release the ownership claim before you can remove it from the list.