Profile picture for GreenPete

how do I correct minor incorrect details with my listing?

I just re-posted my apartment for rent and didn't realize it appeared on Zillow (which is great)! Actually, I think it's an old, previous posting. I noticed a few mistakes with the posting on your site, plus I made a couple changes to the posting. I've searched and searched but cannot find any link or advice on correcting this info on your website. Please help!
  • April 05 2013 - Portage Park
  • 0

Profile picture for Daniel Mirea
Hi Pete,

Just email Zillow or flag it and they will take it off right away! The other day somebody listed for rent one of my client's property what is for sale only. The seller flagged it and was removed!

• Ice L.Zillow
GreenPete -

I have followed up on you offline.

Ice

Profile picture for GreenPete
It also lists my 3rd floor apartment as a condo, and even gives an estimated value... This is kinda crazy.

Also, when I pull up my account, my property is not associated with my profile. Nor did I see the option to claim the property listing as mine.

Profile picture for GreenPete
4943 West Eddy #2, Chicago, IL 60641. When I clicked on the source, it pulls up Hotpads.com

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
You can flag the old one and they should remove it.

• Ice L.Zillow
GreenPete -

What is the address of the property so we can check the source of the listing?

Ice