how do I do a market analysis for comps in the Algonquin Huntington beach, ca area?

• July 30 2012 - Huntington Beach
  • 0

Thank you to all who gave me advice no matter if it was good or smart butt
sometimes you do some and the bank wants more then what you find ?? So, I was looking for another way or maybe more specific.  Thank you to all of you ...

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO
I appreciate it so much , sometimes there is no help for new agents or
for someone who is looking for something you have not learned ?
So, thanks again you answerd so quickly too.  Have a wonderful evening.
If you need to speak with me I sent you my info. 

Juanita,

Answered your email.

You contact an agent cause we have the data and the skill to determine what the correct value is. Are you looking ot write an ofer on a property.

You could also hire an appraiser for $450 to do a full appraisal. Contact me for more information.Local agent for over 20 years.
Scott Miller
714-801-2111

An agent asking how to do a CMA?

Snicker.  After 4 hours I just couldn't resist.

On the more serious side, ask your Broker for training on writing a CMA.

Profile picture for Liz Noriega
Just like you would do any other CMA in the business. Or better yet, walk across the street from the property you are trying to comp, and stop by my office. I am located on Algonquin, next door to Trader Joe's.