how do I find out about a price on a home on Zillow..you have value of aprox $67K..Who can I contact

How do I get info on a home in Apollo Beach from Zillow listing..who can I contact...
  • April 05 2012 - Apollo Beach
  • 0

Profile picture for Blue Nile
If it is listed "for sale", any agent in your area could help you, and the listing agent contact information is given at the bottom of the home details page.

This is a media "reference" site.  Only about 3% of the homes shown are "for sale".  If there is an "estimate" and no "for sale price", it is unlikely that you will be able to buy it for even 10 times the estimate amount.

But it doesn't stop you from sending the owner a written offer anyway.  If they are not interested, they will just put it in the recycle bin.