Profile picture for nc9706

how do I find out if my home has been claimed

I claimed and editted the info on my home (it was very wrong) over a year ago.  I now see that the info is bad again (I think different from before) and tried my typical logi info that I use for items like this.  No go.  Did my info get lost as well?
  • October 01 2012 - Greenwood
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi nc9706 -

Our apologies for the inconvenience. I have updated your property's home details page and it now shows the updates you entered.

Neil

Profile picture for nwhome.us
In the same menu is an opportunity to describe something wrong with the listing of the property.

Profile picture for nc9706
I have managed to get in and find that I am still connected to/claimed the home. 
BUT the visible information is still wrong even though the information I editted some time ago is still there if I go to "Edit".  I thought that after editting it had (would) replaced the incorrrect info.Is the corrected info being used to determine value?  Or the incorrect info?