Profile picture for oldcrooner

how do I find "sold" price of homes in my county?

From information I've been given, Taney county Missouri does not "record" the selling price of property in the county recorders office. Is it available to the general public somewhere else?
  • April 14 2011 - Branson
  • 0

You may contact a local realtor that would be able to provide that information to you.  Hope that helps!

Missouri is a "non-disclosure" state which means only some will allow you to get that info, usually a local Realtor will provide it to you at no cost, want help?  Just ask and I will be glad to provide it for your personal knowledge and use.