Profile picture for amoley

how do I get data on home sales in my neighborhood beyond the last 12 months?

I chose the "36 months" option in the filters for area code 94301 but the process only served up information for the last 12 months
  • January 05 2011 - Palo Alto
  • 1

Profile picture for AmySung

You can find the data right here at zillow.com

On the homepage of zillow.com, enter, e.g., "Palo Alto, CA" Click on "Local Info" tab and choose "Palo Alto Overview", you will find a weath of local info of the city of Palo Alto. Click on the graph titled "Palo Alto Home Values" you will be directed to a page filled with stats and graph. Choose 10 year period on the left menu to display the home values trend. You have the option of checking on your particular neighbourhood within the city of Palo Alto.

Hope this helps.

Amy

12 years of history is available on my wife's website at www.SusanSweeley.com/paloalto

Very interesting to see the current market in the context of 12-years.

I can provide similar charts/data for more specific requirements.  Just let me know.

Bryan Sweeley

Amoley

I am a Palo Alto Menlo Park broker and can provide the info you request.

Just shoot me an email with the data you want and I will pull it up for you.

Arn
acenedella@cbnorcal.com

I agree with Pat. Call a local agent and request sales data for a specific date range. You shouldn't have any issue getting this information.

Contact a Realtor in your area to do the research in which you are interested.  Most Realtors will provide the info to you as a courtesy.