how do I get emails about new properties

• November 27 2012 - Northbrook
  • 0

A good real estate agent will be able to do this for you lickety split. Let me know if you need a referral.

With Zillow, after you do a search you have the option to save the search and get E-mail updates when new properties appear meeting your criteria or changes occur with the properties that already came up (e.g. price changes, status changes)

Simply contact me today and I can sign you up to receive instant notifications when homes meeting your search criteria hit the market.

Profile picture for wreynol4
There are many great service you can subscribe to for free to get local listings.  Another way is to contact local Realtors and get on their mailing list, many send out one every day that has different places for sale where you live.  It's a good way to see what's out there!  Good luck with your home buying experience, I hope you find what you are looking for!