how do I get my property removed

I would like my privacy and ALL info removed on my house.  How do I do that?

June 08 2012 - Lowell Township

Wrong answer to wrong question.  Let's try again.  I put my OWN  info in the zillow account.  I can't remember my account info to sign in and to delete all the VOLUNTARY information I put in when I opened an ad.  I am still living here, did not sell and once again, would like to know how to delete the info I put in.  The government records are not what's all in my ad. Some of it's too much personal info I voluntary put in.  So, once again, how do I get the stupid account to work and get in it and delete my personal info, only leaving whatever the government wants to broadcast.  

In the Zillow FAQs (which you can read if you click on the "Help" link at the bottom of any Zillow.com web page), this is Zillow's statement about removing your property:

"Can I remove my home information from the site?

No. The information we provide is public information, gathered from county records. By having access to information about other people's homes you ultimately know more about your own. This amount of information levels the playing field and leads to a more efficient real estate marketplace, which is one reason most government entities make home information public. We use detailed information on as many homes in the U.S. as possible to calculate home Zestimates and to enable you to create your own estimates of market value."

Their words, not mine. Essentially: it's public record. If you wanted an absolutely definitive answer, I'd say call a Real Estate attorney and ask if property records can be sealed (which I personally doubt is possible).