Profile picture for gleavitt03

how do I get rid of a favorite home? I sold my home last year and I don't want to claim it either.

• November 13 2009 - Glastonbury
  • 0

If you go up to the top of the page, there is a tab marked "My Zillow." Hover over that and then click on the blue "Favorite Homes" title to get your list of favorites. On that page, each house has a bule link under the house photo that gives you the option to "Remove Favorite." 

You can unclaim your sold house easily. These instructions here from Zillow might help. You can log into Zillow, go to your home page and then release the claim on your home using the "Tools" in the left hand column of the page. Tools are in the column the headed by "OVERVIEW." Click on "Release Claim" and the claim will release right away. Congratulations on your home sale! Hope the links help.