Profile picture for rgcpa

how do I get value of a house

• March 01 2010 - Newton
  • 0

Profile picture for MichaelPRU
I am a local Realtor and I would be happy to provide you with a CMA (comparative market analysis) to help you determine the market value of your home.  I lived in Newton for several years and have worked in this area for several years as well.  Feel free to contact me through my profile page.

You live in a fabulous area.  My parents grew up there.  You can get values on Zillow.  Your best bet is to have a realtor do a CMA to see what the market is today.  Please let me know if you need assistance. 
Good Luck.

I will be glad to help you. Please contact me through my profile page.
Best,
Yelena

It might be useful to review the Zillow policy here for posting.

I am a local realtor, living and working in Newton.  I'd be glad to help.
If you enter basic information here [link removed by moderator]  - address of the home and an email address to which I can send the CMA - Comparative Market Analysis, I'd be glad to do that.  A CMA is a key tool for realtors to determine an optimal price to list or pay for a home.  I have provided a sample at the same link.

The CMA will give you a very good idea as it uses comparable homes that have sold and I can even make adjustments based on what you tell me about the home and improvements you have made.  The actual price you ask or pay would also depend on what else is on the market at the time the home is listed.  The market changes from week to week, so a CMA is a snapshot of value at the time it was computed.

Hope that helps. Reach out to me if you have any questions.

Best,

Michelle Lane
[link removed by moderator]

To get a Zestimate which is not an appraisal, market value or a CMA, you can go here enter the address in the Find Homes box and hit the blue GO button. If Zillow has one for the house, a map will come up for the area. Click on the address box to get to the home page. 

If you need more specific information about value, most local agents are happy to help with a comparative market report (CMA) for free as a professional service. Hope it helps.