how do I give my agent a reference

• June 04 2012 - US

References are the back-bone of our business, so I am sure your Realtor will be thrilled with the recommendation. I see someone already gave you the aswer here for Zillow. It is also nice if they have a LinkedIn Account to give one on there as well as write one to the Realtor giving them permission to post on their website if they have testimonial area. Better than any gift a Realtor could ever receive.Glad it sounds like you had a great experience!

You can write a review for your agent by opening their profile on Zillow (or finding them on the list of professionals for your area) and click on the link for "write a review".