Profile picture for srosenb567

how do I look for a single story only

• November 25 2012 - San Antonio
  • 0

Feel free to contact me [phone removed by Zillow moderator]

Profile picture for Randy Elgin
Unless you have access to the SABOR MLS, I don't know of any website on the internet that allows that kind of sorting capability. When I work with a buyer very often I end up creating several different searches within the MLS based on the criteria that they are wanting. The reason is that I have to rely on the listing agents accurately entering all the characteristics of the homes and if they mark the home as "traditional" and not "one story", "Traditional" then I will have to rely on other techniques.
It really comes down to communicating with my clients and requesting feedback on the services I provide.

[self promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Profile picture for Jigz F
srosenb567 -

I do apologize but we do not have the option to look for single story properties on our search filter yet.

We'll take note of this post and have forwarded to our site development team so that they will be informed that users are also looking for this feature.

Erwin F

Profile picture for srosenb567
Thank you!

Try realtor.com, you may be able to specify the property type. Ranch , 2 story etc.

Profile picture for srosenb567
Thank you

Profile picture for gonzalez101

Most sites like Zillow do not facilitate specialized searches. You will want to work with a Realtor for that. Try this website [Removed by Zillow moderator]