Profile picture for Twiggy501

how do I obtain a zestimate?

• June 06 2010 - Sarasota
  • 0

Best Answer

You can get a Zestimate by going to the home listing page on zillow.  From the zillow.com home page, type in the address in the search bar.  Click on the home's listing page.  Towards the middle of the page, you will see the Zestimate value.  Please do use this for just a starting point and take it with somewhat of a grain of salt though, as this is only an ESTIMATE.  To get a better idea of current market value, talk to an agent in your area who can do a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) and analyze recent sales comps and current market trends to help determine your home's current value.  If you need a referral for an agent in your area, please let me know.

Richard Schulman
Keller Williams Realty

Profile picture for VegasResident
Do you really want one?

I till laugh when I see my zestimate swing wildly up to 20-30% in just 4-6 weeks.

Consiering our market is stagnate in our area and even the median sold price has varied only $2000 in the last 6 months, it still amazes me a Zestimate can swing $50,000 in 4 weeks.

As most agree this is an ESTIMATE. The range is more accurate than the Zestimate itself and in all actuality means nothing compared to a CMA or certified appraisal.

Go to home page (www.zillow.com)
type in your address
hit blue "go" button