Profile picture for naseemmarshall

how do I obtain the blue prints of my house

I want to find out where I can get the blue prints of my house in Los Angeles, California 90066
  • August 20 - Los Angeles

Profile picture for JamesKuang
Check your local government for records of the blue prints or find out who the original contractor is and contact them.
  • August 26

There is no easy answer.  Most blueprints are owned by the architect.  So if you know the architect you can contact them.  Sometimes they are given to the homeowner, so you can check with the original owner.  Sometimes they are filed with the city building department as part of the permit process, so you can check with the city/county building department.
  • August 20