Profile picture for warren707

how do I save your search and email info about Arlington rentals to my Zillow account

• December 04 2011 - Arlington
  • 0

Profile picture for jeanyh
Hi warren707,

You can save a search by going to the Homes tab and typing Arlington and the state into the search bar.  In the filters section, make sure to only check the "For Rent" box, fill out all of the filters to your preference (minimum/maximum rent, beds, baths, etc) and the click the "Save" link.

You will get alerts to the email address you submit when new listings match the search you set up.

Please let me know if you have further questions and I will be happy to help you.

Thank you!

Jeany