Profile picture for vstar1

how do I start to create my own estimate? What search box do I use?

• March 04 2011 - Wyomissing Hills
  • 0

Profile picture for rockinblu
Wetdawgs, read the question again.

On the home page, you type your address into the white box in the middle of your screen that is entitled "Find home values and listings"

Profile picture for rockinblu
I thought I already posted an answer to this. If two show up, I apologize. If this is the only that shows, I'm swearing off the Shiner Bock.....until the next one. :)

Anyway, you need to claim the house first. Then you should be able to find it just below "charts and data".......I think. It's there somewhere.