how do I update my home zestimate? We bought in 2009 but since then have made improvements

We took out the old carpet that was on the floor, added much landscaping, fenced in the yard with a privacy stockade wood fence, updated the entire electrical system including the electric box, put in a new toliet and new tile in the bathroom and updated the gas line.  Shouldnt this add to the value of our home? How do I make sure zillow has this information when they give the zestimate of my home?

• July 15 2012 - Point Pleasant
  • 0

If you have a chance to read "What is a Zestimate?" you'll note they discuss the impact of improvements on the Zestimate.