how do a delete bbq, security and intercom from the facts on 50 west haven way, 94952

• October 14 2010 - Petaluma
  • 0

when you go to the zillow web and look up 50 west haven way, in petaluma, it will list that the home comes with bbq, security and intercom. The home does not come with these features. I went to the additional facts page and edited these three features (deleated). But when I go back to the zillow wed and look at the home web page, these three items are still listed as included in the sale. How can I delete these items.

when my seller or anyone goes to the home web on your system it shows them as included in the sale.  I know I did not include them in my fact info, but it still shows as included on the home info.

The "facts" you mention in your heading aren't ones I see on the property when I open the detail page.  Where are you seeing them?