Profile picture for APRealty

how do i change my listing information

owner of 73 melway circle, no longer subscribing to zillow, what i put into description is no longer valid, am not allowed access to my listing though logged into zillow, need to correct data made erroneous by the passage of time, need either all my descriptions deleted or my ability to edit restored without my having to pay zillow anything more....
  • May 31 2011 - Monterey
  • 0

Profile picture for APRealty
By pulling up the house separately, I was able to update the stuff.  I got the worst ouf of the way and will refine it another day.  Thanks...

Profile picture for rockinblu
Your present Zillow profile indicates that you have a home claimed. If the one you have claimed is the one you're trying edit info on, that feature should be available under "Edit" on the home details page. When you click "Edit", what options are actually offered?