Profile picture for lestoil

how do i determine the value of my condo

location is 945 commercial street, provincetown, ma
  • October 05 2009 - Provincetown
  • 0

I sort of second what Scoutt says..  Condo's are a hard sell..    Many have high condo fee's on top of special assessments every other month..  You can rent a nice apartment for cheaper than owning a condo

Profile picture for scouttster
When you sell your condo - the biggest things you want to emphasize is the health of the building..  Fully disclose the management company, amount of cash in reserves, how many forclosures are in the bldg. When was the last special assessment, etc...  This is most important info when someone go's condo hunting.   I personally would never own a condo again with all the fraud that takes place from mgmt companies.  Most consumers are educated now and they know what the deal is with condo's..  They should have been outlawed like short-selling..

I'd be happy to run an analysis of some comparable recent sales for you if you like. Just contact me through my profile.

Regards,

Sven Amirian