Profile picture for fantacydoll4ever

how do i find out who owns this house I am interested in in nc

my sisters  uncle bought many years ago and  i ahve  not   heard from them but saw the house was for sell and would  like to have  it how do i find the   owner
  • June 26 2009 - High Point
  • 0

Profile picture for angelbsims
If you can provide me the address of the property I can find out the information you need.  Thank you!

Profile picture for mammaamy
Go to the county web site, do a property search and look up the specific address and all the info you need is there, including who owns it and their mailing address.

Profile picture for natewolf
You can contact me and I can try to locate the information you are requesting. Send me the property address and a way to contact you.

If the property is listed for sale a buyers agent can work with you to get the information.  You can also find the owner in the local public tax record information.  Would you like someone in that area to contact you about the home you are interested in?