how do i find someone with LLC property in Tulare county

I'd like to talk to someone about rental at 18684 Rd 248
  • December 22 2012 - US
  • 0

Best Answer

If  a property is listed for rent on Zillow, open the listing page and you'll find the contact information at the bottom of the page.

No, I wouldn't give my SS # and bank account number to an application.    If you've seen the place and like it, then it is appropriate for them to be able to do some checking such as FICO scores.    Your bank account number is never appropriate IMHO unless you wish to have direct withdrawal of the rent each month.  

Thank you wetawgs found contact info there. and they have rental app online. But I'm not about to give my SSC# and Bank ACC info to anyone online. Do you blame me? Would you do it?

I thank you all for your input,the property is listed here on zillow and in get more information it has Homes for rent LLC I've hit contact property manager filled out my info. Didn't hear anything back,got email from zillow asking about the service i recieved. But nothing from LLC the property has been on zillow for 70 days now.I've looked in find a pro and all that have LLC by there names are not in Tulare County.I just filled out renter profile again on this house maybe I'll hear back from someone this time around.THANK YOU ALL Mike

I suggest that you look for rental properties here on Zillow, Craig's List and Contact a local Realtor to determine what rental properties are listed on your local MLS>

I am not quite sure what you mean by "LLC property".  To me, that merely means that the ownership entity is set up as a Limited Liability Company (LLC), rather than a partnership, corporation, or individual ownership.  If this is what you mean, then you would find these properties listed wherever you find other similar properties listed, which would be Zillow, other sites, or your local MLS site, assuming they have a public site.  You can also consult an agent who handles that type of property.

Since you have an address on your property, you can also try to find the ownership information from local property tax records.  The danger here is that by not working with an experienced agent,  you may end up overlooking one or more seemingly trivial details that could prove costly in the long run.

If, on the other hand, you meant Low Income Housing Tax Credit properties, usually referred to as LHTC but less frequently as LTC, the best source to find these properties would probably be the local housing authority.

Good luck with your search.