Profile picture for grtsct869

how do i get a free current listing value for my home in covina california.

i think a need a market value price.
  • August 29 2009 - Covina
  • 0

Hello Roberto

I am a Realtor with Century 21 in Covina and would be happy to give you a value on your home, please contact me directly for any other questions you might have

Linda and Michelle:

didn't bother to read the "no self promotion" paragraph when you joined?

The best way to do that is to ask a real estate professional. I do them all the time, just email me your address and I would be happy to provide one for you with no obligation. After you receive it, feel free to call me with any questions.

Michelle Gonzalez
RE/MAX Select
[content removed by moderator for being self promotional]

Profile picture for P Banks
Hi, I'm in San Dimas. I will be happy to give you a free C.M.A. (comparative market analysis) on your home. Call or email me your property address & any improvements you may have that may not show on the property tax records.

Peggy Banks

Profile picture for Agent Mayers
Here is a website you can go to!  thehomesteadgallery.com

I would love to do that for you.  Please send me an email at
[content removed by moderator for being self promotional] with your property address.