Profile picture for m2013

how do i get my ernest money back?

The seller did not comply in the given time frame to give me a signed inspection addendum, he just gave a verbal response to his agent that he will do almost everything  stated in the inspection addendum, but no signed contract was given to me in that 5 days, I terminated my contract,  4 days before closing, I do not trust the seller being able to fix or repair everything in that given time, my contract was i contingent with the inspection. Now the seller is giving me  a hard time, it's been two weeks and he hasn't  sign the release of my ernest money,  any advice?
  • July 18 - Baltimore
  • 0

I agree with wetdawgs, and I would add talk to the closing attorney or title agent.
Best wishes, Jim
  • July 19

Please talk with your agent.
  • July 18