how do i list my house

• May 29 2012 - Town of Milford
  • 0

If you need a recommendation for your area I certainly will recommend one.  I work the north shore but originally from the south shore.

Profile picture for Dunes ..
A Tad bit of Hire me Spam? ;)

Give this a look For Sale by Owner
and
Give this a look Postlets
and
Both are Free

Good Luck

I see that you are wanting to list your home.  Have you thought about putting the stress aside and listing with a realor who knows that market and will get your home sold quick?  Let me know. I would love the opportunity to speak with you to see how I can make your listing experience as easy and stress free as possible. I can also give you some pprospects that maybe interested in your particular property.  I have over 700 people in my database.  I would love to help.  [contact information deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy] I look forward to hearing from you.

Open your home detail page then click on the Post home for Sale/Rent or click on the following. http://www.zillow.com/for-sale-by-owner/