Profile picture for trafalgar6507

how do i remove owner will work with buyer's agents?

My listing says I will work with buyer's agents but that is not what I want.  I don't see a way to change this?   How can I remove this?

August 04 2012 - US

Thanks for the update.

Yes, unfortunately this won't be fixed until the evening of 8/15.
In the mean time please note this is the property description.

@Cindy copy and paste from ad.  "Please no realtors." This would lead me to believe that only unrepresented buyers are allowed.

It is more than a little ridiculous, that this advertising giant can't resolve a line of text....*scratches head* I'm skeptical.

@ James, you do realize that a buyer can still use a buyer's agent, they will just have to pay the commission themselves.

It is not resolved and is still a bug. Zillow needs to address this since it is not fair to push or advertise a buyer's agent commission for FSBO sellers who do not want to offer that option.

I too want this off my listing!

I see the original post is a month back, has this been resolved yet? Please respond. 

Profile picture for Dunes ..
Zillow has been working on this "Bug" for a month now

Here is a Question asked July 5 and on July 10 Zillow responded
I am fsbo'ing my house, but somehow Zillow says I will cooperate with agents. How do I change it?"

Zillow said...
"Our apologies for the inconvenience. We are currently having this investigated and will update this thread once a fix is available."

It's Mighty Bug!

I can see why you don't want to work with agents, they don't answer the question!

At the moment Zillow has a bug with removing "will work with buyers agents" unfortunately, so your comment in the description is the right thing to do.

You are very unlikely to get a buyer without a buyer's agent bringing you a buyer. So I wouldn't worry about it. Because of the potential for liability in buying a FSBO, most buyers will not buy from the owner directly.

Do you realise that you are asking 70,000 more than this site says the property is worth?  Is it a great thing to see your list price followed by the lower zestimate price?
 All you need to do is what you have done already which is to post that you will not work with Realtors®. You may also want to put on there that the buyer is not allowed professional advice of any kind durring the purchase of the property. You do understand that most buyers are working with a Realtor® to purchase a home.